Website CMS & training
Our CMS of choice powering the majority of our clients’ websites is WordPress. Cole AD tailor the CMS to fit our design templates, not the other way round which is often the case.
The benefits of using WordPress are:
- Piece of mind security
- Regular software updates
- Multiple users and permissions control
- Social media and sharing options
- Responsive design ensuring your site looks great on PC, Mac, tablet, and mobile devices
- Update from anywhere – through the web browser or iOS app (available for iPad & iPhone)
- Open Source Software
- Large online community of users and help guides.
As part of our CMS package, we will deliver on-site training to all appropriate staff members involving:
- An overview of the system and how it works
- Creating and editing content and how it affects the site
- How to upload, manage and use media such as images, documents and video with the site
- Managing users and their level of permissions to access and manage the site
- Jobs management: If you are running our Jobs Management System on your site, we will conduct a complete run through and demonstration of the system – from how to post vacancies to the site to managing and processing applications
- Training will be delivered by our staff at your own premises and using your own office equipment.